Maximum number of adults reached.
Maximum number of children reached.
Maximum number of cats reached.
Maximum number of pets reached.
Note: This does not guarantee this cat will be placed with you
Hearts to Homes respects your Privacy. Information is collected for the purpose of confirming the identity of individuals who wish to adopt a cat or kitten and to determine the suitability of adopting a cat or kitten into your home. Your personal information and details about the cat to be adopted will be stored in paper and electronically as part of Hearts to Homes Feline Rescue & Sanctuary records and will be shared with the microchip company chosen by Hearts to Homes Feline Rescue & Sanctuary for purposes of registering an adopted cat’s microchip. We do not otherwise share personal information and we do not sell lists of clients or adopters. We may use your personal information to contact you from time to time to ask for your support and advise you of events sponsored by Hearts to Homes Feline Rescue & Sanctuary.
By selecting the ‘I agree’ button below, I confirm that:
1) All information provided in this application is true and accurate to the best of my knowledge.
2) This is an application only and does not constitute approval of an adoption.
3) Hearts to Homes Feline Rescue & Sanctuary (hereinafter ‘Hearts to Homes’) adoption process includes this application, reference checks, an interview, and a home visit when we deliver the cat.
4) Adoption approvals are made at the sole discretion of Hearts to Homes and are based on assessment of suitability and best fit for the cat.
5) Should this application be accepted and the adoption be approved:
• I will treat any cat(s) adopted from Hearts to Homes (hereinafter the ’Cat’) and any other pets in my home humanely, will not use/donate the Cat for experimentation/research and will not abuse, mutilate or harm the Cat in any way.
• I will NOT declaw the Cat. De-clawing is a mutilation that can cause a lifetime of pain.
• I will NOT allow the Cat to roam free outdoors. Free roaming outdoor cats are at risk of coyote attacks, disease, being hit by a car & abuse by people. I will consider an outdoor cat enclosure or leash walks.
• Cats will lash out if cornered or threatened. Any children in my home will be monitored until the Cat & children are comfortable and safe with each other.
• I am aware that introductions between pets may take a few days or a few weeks. Any existing pets in my home will be monitored until they are comfortable with the new Cat and the new Cat is comfortable with them.
• I will NOT try to rehome the Cat myself and I agree to work with Hearts to Homes to rehome the cat or surrender the cat back to Hearts to Homes, should the adoption not work out for any reason.
Please sign up for our newsletter for cat related tips and tricks and to get updates on our cats & events!
Add Adults in Adopter Form
Add dogs in the house.
Add other pets in the house.